Monday 8 May 2017

..........

Hi folks. Long time no see. *Meh. As if I've got readers. But still, today, somehow I want to write. The assignments still piling up, and yet here I am, updatting my blog. Lately, I've caught up into a messy mess. How messy is this thing exactly😢? In the end, it's all start from myself. I'm the one to be blame. Ignore the grammatical errors that I've wrote. I wish, that I've got this kind of confidence in making decison. I don't know, recently I've lost my self confidence, the burden somehow, so heavy. I've no clue what to do. I've talked to several people, and all of them saying the same thing, "Don't be too stress. Be positive." and such, but somehow, those advice, doesn't even get into myself. I don't know what happened to myself. Why exactly, this kind of thing happened? I'm clueless.  Back then, I've got a very high confident level, as I'm getting older, I feel like everything is a tough things, and it's hard to keep moving. does my surrounding affecting the one who I've become today or what?

I've been procrastinating too much, and yet I still wish that I could pass on this semester. I think, my results this semester will be very bad./ It's not that I want to fail all of my papers, but somehow, I've lost the spirit to fight, studying? I don't know. 😞 Dear Lord, grant me the strength to further my stdy ing till I'm  graduating. There a re lots of responsibilities that still waiting to be fulfilled. Wishes will only remain as wishes, if I didn't do anything to make it real. 😩. Well that's all for tonight. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day than today. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...